- Quality Improvement Procedures FOR FRONT LINE WORKERS
- Improves customer satisfaction
- Eliminates defects & waste
- Lowers operational costs
- Delivers a serious ROI!
We specialize in delivering company-wide quality improvement through Quality Operating Systems and procedures!
Is it time to replace "Standard" Operating Procedures with QUALITY?
- Operational Process Audits -- Documenting the current state and constraints
- Quality control and improvement strategies and plans
- Document current state: Create visual map of each production line with input from the Front Line
- Based on current system, digitally create QOP for each line (Modules, sequences, text, images and video)
- Round table with managers and front line workers where initial improvements can be made to the QOP(s)
- Train front line personnel on how to use the QOP system on the floor
- Quality Control and Continuous Improvements are documented and implemented.
3 Pillars for creating your ideal future-operations, today!
Quality first Mandate
Do you have a Quality-Process?
This chain reaction is the result of ALL workers empowered to control and improve quality
Quality requires everyone's attention
Deming on Quality
WHolistic quality training is key!
Improving all 9 points of quality
We are successful through the team efforts of our clients!
Mark is hard working, dedicated, team player and will get to the root cause of waste. He prepares excellent visual presentations and documentation.
Companies we've worked with
Since 1992, we have helped clients transform and grow their business, revenues and people
Our “plan into action” includes empowering managers and workers to make both Quality and Improvement their Job #1.
The bottom line that affects your bottom line: Quality is FREE (vs the high cost of poor quality).